Roxanne Fequiere is a multidisciplinary freelance writer based in New York. She has written for publications including The New York Times, Lenny, The Village Voice, and Refinery29, and crafted copy for clients ranging from the New York City Mayor’s Office to eBay, where she served as a senior copywriter for six years.
A lifelong magazine enthusiast, she co-founded and edited Golly, an independent print title launched in 2014 with the help of a successful Kickstarter campaign.
These days, she’s on the lookout for great assignments and cool collaborations. Got something in mind? Say hey.
Stories and Essays
- A Day to Celebrate Haiti’s Flag, and Its Foods (The New York Times)
- Rotten, But Lucky (Lenny)
- Meet Your Maker: A Détacher’s Mona Kowalska (The Village Voice)
- Remember Me, Mother (DamnJoan)
Tips and Tricks
- Everything You Need To Thrive When Going Freelance (Refinery29)
- Where To Find The Best One-Of-a-Kind Shopping in NYC (Thrillist)
- Letter of Recommendation: Allonge Humidifier (The Good Guide)
- Your Holiday Shopping Guide 2016: Fashion (The Village Voice)
A Bookish Year
Clients include Women.nyc, eBay, Flat Vernacular, SMAKK Studios, Love Adorned, and more—samples available upon request