Roxanne Fequiere is a storyteller and New Yorker. The daughter of immigrants, her parents still can’t believe she moved out of a perfectly good room in their Staten Island home to go live all the way up in Harlem. In between bouts of aggressive online window shopping, testing her cats’ patience, and the time it takes to get anywhere from uptown, she somehow manages to make a living as a writer.
She truly believes that one day she’ll achieve inbox zero.
Drop her a line if you want to talk about Maud Martha, your favorite exfoliation methods, the 1964 New York World’s Fair, and/or tell her what she should see when she goes to Brazil later this year.
Selected Projects and Press
- Buying In (coming soon—subscribe!)
On reckless purchases and passionate pursuits.
- The Overload (updated intermittently)
- "First Gold" for Novella's inaugural salon (October 2017)
- How to Start a Magazine From Scratch, From One Girl Who Has (Racked)
- Q&A: Roxanne Fequiere (Who Is She)